Hello and welcome to the crazy world of my brain.
Follow me if you like the way I think. ;) (that sounded sleazy, wasn't meant to be and I will just shut up now)

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Procrastination-nation :D

So are you trying to study today and struggling to collaborate your thoughts, hence why you are on my blog wasting time? :)
Well I have a link for you. ;)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q_PBVxGEEY4

I seriously want to marry someone like this.
Because:

  • He will never cheat
  • He will be very educated
  • He will be highly intelligent
  • He will not lie to me
  • He won't go flirting with my friends
  • He won't be telling me off for every little mistake I make
  • He will do as he is told ;D
  • He won't be very demanding

So yeah. :)
Weird,
but
yeah.

Also, if you happen to be studying the curious incident of the dog in the night-time at school like me, you can watch these videos and kid yourself that you are studying ;)
Jokes, it will expand your understanding of Asperger's syndrome. Just don't waste more than an hour watching these.
I find them pretty fascinating actually. :)

Happy studying! XD
And also:
WOOOOOOT i reached 1000 views, thanks guys, I love you all! :) And thank you for your support. :) Email me: izzletayfouetted@hotmail.com and I will reply! I would love to hear from other countries tooo! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.