Okay, numero uno: people on facebook who LIKE other people's negative comments!
So it's MY Facebook, I can post anything I like. And I do. Even if it involves dressing up like a freak, because there are lots of things you don't know about me and I do everything for a reason ;)
It is one thing to have the guts to comment negatively, but one thing I believe is just downright gutless is liking other people's negative comments. They don't have the guts to say something negative themselves, so they just go and back up the Sara Lee who commented badly.
GET A LIFE MAYBE? And a real one, not a cyber one. Stalking doesn't count.
These people are what I call: HATE STALKERS. The people who criticize and "like" other people's criticism. Like Hate mailers, you only exist to them when they see the opportunity to put you down. Luckily, I don't have many... but if this blog continues at this rate, I'm sure I will gain some along the way. ;) For every fifty people who like you, there will be someone who is spiteful and writhing in jealousy. ;D They spice up life anyway hahahaha :D
And hence, the reuccuring pattern: stuck-up untouchables who stalk and talk about everyone "lower" than them... insecurity... ;)
Yeah, why do I even have a Facebook?
It's pretty much asking to be critiqued on everything you ever post, including your photos and videos and comments and statuses. EVERYTHING is stalkable. Well, within boundaries. But even inboxes, you don't know how many times the personal message you are sending someone could be copy and pasted.
;) *Guilty...*
Okay here are my reasons for having it:
1. If I delete it, I will lose valuable friendships - Wowww how deluded am I! If those friendships really were that valuable, those friends would still find ways to keep in touch with me when I'm not on Facebook!
2. Everyone has it and I feel like I'm missing out if I don't have it - That's as stupid as the reason teens go around getting drunk and pregnant and doing drugs; "Well... everyone's doing it so why shouldn't I?"
3. It is entertaining! - Well... yeah it is, but so are so many other distractions in my life. Maybe I should get a dog instead. ;) That would get me exercise as well.
Yet I have Facebook. Because it's just another thing that I probably have to keep myself busy... when I have heaps of other things to do anyway. I guess it stops me feeling cut off from the cyber world... and maybe lonely?
Wow, I never realised I was so lonely until now. :D
Okay, I am going to stop being lonely and stop being addicted to Facebook... because at the end of the day, it isn't actually that exciting. At all. And I'm always telling myself I try NOT to be a conformist and I am independent and all that kinda thing... when really I am muchly far from it! Yes, I know muchly isn't a word, I just like using it. :)
Wow, I think I'm convincing myself to DELETE my Facebook!
Oh wait wait wait...
There is one last reason why I still have Facebook...
Quite soon, Cookie and I have a Facebook event to invite friends to... some who we can only contact through Facebook... ;)
SO I shall keep it for now ... mwahahaha XD
And I wonder if the tone in your head kinda !jumped! every time you read the word Facebook on this page.. I coloured it different for that reason bahahaa :P
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.