It has 14 days of the year and I have 14 entries so far :D by the end of the year I want to have 365! :D
Anyway...
I have been putting off blogging because I have nothing to say...
And everytime I blog I wanted it to be better than the last but that plan went downhill with the last 2 blogs. ;)
Anyway I don't have any topics to rant on.
OH YES I HAVE ONE.
Desperateness.
So being desperate is one of those qualities that no one wants in a partner... it's like over the edge.
Like being laid back and uncaring is not good. And being too needy is worse. You need the balance of being needy and uncaring. Apparently.
According to... I don't know, every romance movie and all that.
Which are about as factual as beauty magazines?
But I agree, being desperate is a turn-off coz it makes you like a super stalker ahahaaa.
Everyone needs their space, but everyone wants to feel loved as well.
Though I admit sometimes I fail at being un-desperate. Most of the time. ;)
Though if you have facebook, it is most likely you are stalking someone. Even I admit, I stalk the people I like. Watch out, tools of the world. ;D Facebook was made for stalking after all.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.