Before you read this post, you need background music.
I have been taken as your fool once again.
You have humiliated me and now I feel like an idiot.
You pretended that things were working out good.
You lead me on.
I
feel
played...
even
when
I
gave
up
on
relationships.
Please let's go back to the old days when you were not so up/down and complicated.
Back to the days when careless mistakes were colouring over the lines..
Back to when everyone backstabbed everyone but made friends the next day...
Back to the days when I was actually a good friend.
But...
though you try so hard...
I have decided to not let you get to me.
No matter what, I will always have my friends and family to rely on.
And that's all I need.
Appreciate the things you can't buy in life.
Before you lose them.
I love you all.
Sincerely,
Izzletays
xoxxo
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.