Hello and welcome to the crazy world of my brain.
Follow me if you like the way I think. ;) (that sounded sleazy, wasn't meant to be and I will just shut up now)

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

formspring.

Most stupid invention ever. :)
It's like intentionally sticking a sign on your forehead saying 'kick me' while you are blindfolded.

When I first heard about it a few years ago, I thought
O.o
I'm never getting that.

But now I have it. :S
It's actually an interesting experience though. :)

It's only been 2 days and I'm already getting b*tchy 'questions'.
It's funny how people are so tough when they can be completely anon. ;)

I do like formspring though. :)
It's crazy but I like getting anon comments about how I am a filthy b*tch.
No, no one actually said that yet hahaha :D
Anyway I like getting that sort of thing because it reminds me that I am so much stronger than I used to be and I can deal with that kind of thing.
Besides, I don't care the slightest what 'anon' thinks of me. Nor what the gp think of me. :)

So yeah,
I like formspring. :)
Of course, I know from past experiences that there is a certain amount of times you can be attacked before you crack.
So while I feel strong now, having formspring long term will definitely impact my mentality. :)
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.