It's not even been two weeks of year 11...
I have never been so stressed in my life.
I don't have enough time to complete my homework let alone stay in contact with friends.
Facebook abandoned.
I'm working hard.
At least I think I am.
Anyway I'm guessing some of you might be feeling pretty overwhelmed right now too.
'Overwhelmed'... That's a word teachers use to tell your parents politely that you aren't managing schooolwork at parent teacher interviews and on your report.
Or in the starting the new school year speeches and psychologist lectures... 'you will find your daughter feeling overwhelmed at times...'
Overwhelmed? Our brains are getting overloaded right now.
We're supposed to... Make time for family,
Eat right,
Sleep at least 8 hours,
Do 3 hours of homework a night,
Deal with family stuff that might be going on,
Deal with friendship issues,
Deal with work/sportingteam/dance/other commitments.
Participate in extra-curricular activities,
Organise volunteer work,
Start thinking about the future further than 2012,
Be organised...
List goes on.
Leaving homework till the last minute is impossible when homework is due the next day.
It's impossible to complete homework in 3 hours, if you include study and exam preparation.
Eight hours sleep? I wish.
And aside from all this... Friends are coming, going, leaving falling apart, drifting.
And did i mention it's only week two?
But...
Hang in there. :)
Two years of max effort for life-long freedom.
Sounds pretty good to me. :)
And there will be days when you feel like you can't cope...
And you might not be able to finish all the homework...
And you might want to throw yourself out of the window...
But there is simply no need to slowly kill yourself.
There's no point trying to reap the rewards if in the end you aren't alive to experience them.
No one, i mean no one, is coping right now. We've all dug ourselves into this deep hole and the only way out takes 1 year and 8 months to uncover.
And hang on... Remember being 1 year and 8 months old? I sure don't, that's how small this time period is.
This special therapy is dedicated to someone.
I love you like a crazy, b*tchy, overprotective, psychotic older sister. XD
Angel and I care about you so much.
Oh yeah, I haven't forgotten. I can bet you have.
<3
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.