Hello and welcome to the crazy world of my brain.
Follow me if you like the way I think. ;) (that sounded sleazy, wasn't meant to be and I will just shut up now)

Saturday, February 5, 2011

ooops, must have missed the goodbye forever.

Looooove it when I am the one making effort to keep in contact with people I used to be really close with.
Life is like that, some arrive and some leave. And sometimes the ones you need and still want in your life leave.
And you have to say goodbye to them.
And you promise to keep in touch.
And they promise you they will never forget you.

...
Months of nothing.
And then,
bam.
It's like you never existed in their life. Wiped from existence. All memories erased.

You try to keep contact. Again and again.
First convo (after 2 weeks of no contact)
'heyy! Haven't spoken in a while!'
Sara lee: heyyy :D omgg so true! Hru?
Me: yeeahh im good, hru? :)
Sara lee: im not too bad ahhaa xD
Me: sweet... So how hav things been?

And the conversation continues as normal.

But then... 3 months later, you realise you haven't spoken to them for that time period! Okay, let's try to re-establish contact, you think. Plus... I miss her/him in my life.
Me: hey :)
Sara lee: heey :)
Me: haven't spoken in a bit, huh?
Sara lee: oh :/ truee, ive been busy, hbu?
Me: yehh same hhaaha.

So sara lee forgot to make time in her life for me? Okay, let's look few months later, after she still has made no effort at all.

Me: hey < sweet, sincere, warm greetings become awkward with no contact.
Sara lee: hey
Hru?
Me: ahh nb. Hbu?
Sara lee: alright.
*5 min of black convo (nothingness)*
Me: so... I've missed u, what u been up to?
Sara lee: awwww same here! Um nm...

So she says she missed me... But not enough to speak once in the last 5 months when she is on every night? Dodgy. o.O

Anyway, to the Sara Lees of the world:
I'm tired of chasing you. If our friendship means anything, do me a favour and keep in touch! Plus, dogging you makes me feel like a pedophile, when we used to be so close and you shouldn't be making me feel like that. ;)

Ahhh i'm so tired. Oh last note: buttersnap, i'm sorry I forgot to inbox u my number after i deleted my facebook! And anyone else who's wondering, yes, i deactivated.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.