Wow.
I don't
really
understand
how anyone can possibly be so
heartless.
cold.
one of the things I hate more than anything else in the world is
the effect of Confidence Crushers.
And I don't just mean
"oh that top isn't really your thing"
"I'LL JUST STAY IN MY PJS FOREVER COZ YOU CRUSHED MY CONFIDENCE!"
I mean,
actual people.
who go out of their way
to hurt everyone.
and they don't seem to care about what anyone else thinks or have any guilt.
See,
I don't hate this kind of person.
I hate the effect they cause.
I've tried the hating thing before.
It doesn't work.
Hypothetically, if I hated that b*tch Sara Lee, the only result I would get would be "bring it on, b*tch". Then there is a never-ending chain of negativity.
Because these people aim for the people that they can hurt. They know they will have an effect on these people and they purposely pick them. Sensitive or delicate people like me?
Coz they are
Gutless.
Dear Confidence Crushers,
Please stop.
Now.
Because, otherwise... buddhist perspective, I have one word for you:
karma.
It's waiting. It's gathering demerit points.
It's like when you go bowling and win games and save up dozens and dozens of little red tokens but all at once the machine gulps them up.
So I feel sorry for you.
And no, I am not threatening anyone. I'm not saying I am going to do anything. Karma reacts on it's on accord, through the natural order of the universe.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.