So I have started a campaign to 'be a nerd'.
Tomorrow is school photos.
I was in the bathroom, straightening my hair when the following thought occured,
'this year I am going to be a social outcast and a nerd with all the studying I plan. So why am I pretending to be something I'm not for a day? (that something is 'normal' ;D)'
Why should I straighten my hair and live up to the beauty stereotype our school and the rest of the adolescent world follows when I'm trying to disengage myself from it for the next two years?
So although I had finished straightening my hair, tomorrow I am plaiting my hair for photos. YES, TWO PLAITS.
Just to prove to you all that I have the courage to withstand the 'beauty' pressure we are all under.
And I'm going to smile cheesily with my braces.
Anyway, my insane campaign to release your inner nerd is on tomorrow on school photos and you are all welcome to join.
Pledge your inner nerd by turning up to photos with a braid or plait in your hair... And prove that a little part of your social life will be given up to give way to your studies.
BE NERD...
coz nerds win in life. ;)
So yeah, if you don't want to do it, that's fine but I'm doing it anyway.
HAVE THE COURAGE to stand up to the b*tches and show them that being nerd is the new cool ;)
Tooo far again, Izzletays. ;D
Anyway I would love if I wasn't the only one in plaits tomorrow. Even if it's a miniscule braid, it will rock our worlds. ;)
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5
yesyes...
ReplyDelete...and to make it even more awesome.
I think you should be front centre in the school photos.
Principessa danielaaa.xo