I want to believe everyone who tells me I can pull it off, that I can succeed in everything and get good scores for all my subjects and ace my exams and manage my social life and score well in my dance exam and get into university.
But realistically,
There are 5 weeks.
That's not enough time.
I want to do well and please everyone.
It's easier to give up.
I'm sick as well. Camp to Canberra -.-
I set my goals too high. Unachievably high.
There are people who know that I am going to trip up and not achieve what I want to. It's hard when you hear it from your teachers. :(
Then there are people who don't have a smidgen of doubt in their mind that I won't get above 95 for my final score and that's pressure. :(
Im weak and tired (though I slept for pretty much an entire day yesterday) and trying not to be stressed. But that's what I do and it's not making me get any better.
Now I'm off to the doctors again, will update soon. :)
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5
ilybilly
ReplyDeletexo.
ahhh i never saw this comment!
ReplyDeleteillysweetchillyphilly ;)
xo.