A wave of crap is sweeping the nation.
I mean our lives :D
Can you feel it?
It started off with being in a negative environment.
Then it leaked into the lives of my friends.
I'm not quite sure where it's at right now really.
I know many people are pretending;
to keep the peace,
to leave things clean and pretty,
to live under the illusion that problems don't exist.
But keep in mind,
that all bad things come to an end,
the storm shall end
and we will all be flying ecstatically in two years. :D
"Meeeh it's easy for you to say, Izzletay.
All you do is blog and eat and dance and "study" and stay up late and wake up late and
your life is good."
Fact is,
my life isn't good.
I have a lot of random stuff going on too,
and seeing friends hurt impacts me hard.
It impacts the way I perceive the world,
It impacts how hard I try at school
and really in life in general.
But I focus on the good; where I'll be in the future, my friends, and things that make me happy like helping others.
Anyway, it's all about making the most of what you have. :)
Can't figure out what you have?
I'll tell you.
Number 1: You have one enthusiastic, exhausted, exhuberant, crazy, sleep-deprived friend right here that you can turn to any time if you need advice or support. :)
Number 2: You have the potential to become whatever you want to be and achieve any dream you want to :)
Number 3: You have strength; inside and out. To be different, to be comfortable in your skin, to be confident, to be bubbly, bright, supportive, encouraging, peacemaking, friendly, loving, compassionate, empowering, intelligent, beautiful and anything you want to be. I have faith in you. :)
Number 4: You have the ability to not dwell on the past, face the future as a new challenge, make the most of every day and change the lives of others.
So yeah. :)
Everyone has problems; if life was obstacle-free, it would be boring.
I use semi-colons A LOT and confession: I'm not really sure how they're supposed to work. XD
Anyway, yeeeeah!
Try to change your teenage way of thinking ;)
omg everything sucks i can't cope i want to quit i want to drop out of school i'm not beautiful i'm not perfect i'm gonna fail i hate life i want to start over i'm so screwed i ate chocolate i'm so stressed oh crap there's a bee music rules my life can't be bothered with school i want to party and socialise i want freedom i hate everything i hate everyone
as haloman said to me a few days ago,
"SHUT UP".
You are beautiful, strong, gorgeous, sharp-witted, caring, compassionate, pultrichinious ;), lively, empathetic, kind, considerate, kind of bored coz you're wasting time reading this, dedicated, goal-oriented, bright, funny, good and .. I've run out of pretty adjectives. :D
Get out there and
have fun.*
coz you're only young until you get wrinkles. :)
*conditions apply, wait until the holidays, don't distract me or my friends when we're trying to study. When the holidays begin, I'll gladly accompany your dates/friendgatherings/"friendgatherings"/outings/citywalks free of charge. Fun is not defined as vodka shots and activities resulting in bonus STDs by Izzletays (I mean fun isn't defined as this by Izzletays, not bonus STDs by Izzletays aaargh shut up Izzletay :$) but if you do choose to engage in this activity, there will be no refund and don't come crying to Izzletays. JOKES she will be there for you no matter how much of an idiot you are but be warned, she's not driving your drunkenness home coz she values your and her own safety and plus she's too lazy to get her Ls when she has clearly been 16 for a while. Maybe if partyanimal is also going to get her Ls, she might get her Ls but even in this case, neither of the two will drive you home after you get into crap that resulted from your TWISTED DEFINITION OF FUN.
You don't need alcohol to have fun.
terms and conditions apply, GST included. ;)
EDIT: Just realised that you can't get STDs anymore coz it's STIs.. so you're relatively safe.
EDIT: Just realised that you can't get STDs anymore coz it's STIs.. so you're relatively safe.
LOL SO TRUE!!!! Btw it was sooooooo awesome!
ReplyDeletethnx stacey! :)
ReplyDeletexoxxo
spelt > *pulchritudinous*
ReplyDeletenot pultrichinious
(: Love you and your post <3
hahahahaaaa ;)
ReplyDeletelove you and your inactive blog which i'm going to check now (and fail health) ;D
<3
xo