5:00 pm
*Sister runs into study*
Sister: Have you seen my list?
Me: No.
.
.
What list?
Sister: The one with things I have to take to camp.
Me: Ohhhhhhhhhh!
No.
Sister: I need that list so I know what I need to take!
Me: *totally cool ;D* Don't worry about it. The teachers aren't gonna go through your bags, just pack whatever you want.
Sister: NO but THAT LIST TELLS ME WHAT I NEED TO STILL BUY FOR CAMP AND I NEED IT.
Me: .
Okay.
6:00 pm
Dad: Your sister and I are going to the shopping centre.
Me: Okay.
Dad: Want to come?
Me: No, I'm busy. I have exams in a week.
Dad: Alright then.
.
.
We can go with you tomorrow if you like.
We don't have to go today.
Me: Noooooooooo! Go!
I mean, I don't mind missing out.
Dad: Yeah, we should probably go today.
*45 minutes of the father and sister running around looking for the list + noises*
6:49 pm
Dad: We're leaving now.
Me: That's alright.
Dad: We'll see you later.
Me: Okay. Bye!
6:57 pm
*After I'd timetabled the rest of my night, I leave the study and see the sister and Dad standing at the door, eating*
Me: Are you going yet?
Dad: Yes. Why? Do you want to come?
Me: No! I want to do my homework in silence.
Dad: Oh okay, we're leaving.
I think they just left so I better get to it.
I'm such a valuable contribution to this family. ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.