http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V3v6uQz7pTk
I'm actually starting to homework seriously again yay :)
Ek I'm gonna be boring and do a blog-style entry today...
So you know that whole speel on mind's eye?
Yeah -.-
No more crushes this year, I need to focus, I think.
I just have to say that one of the most unattractive characteristic qualities in guys in my opinion is conformity... hahaha :D Well, especially when they're sucking up to a supposed "rapist" (I've got to stop calling him that -.- he's not a rapist ahahaa, it's tight of me to say that.)
Anyway, I'm going to write you a letter, person.
Dear person,
You were cool. ;)
But we're not in grade 6 anymore, where little boys brought their yu-gi-oh cards to school and as little girls, we shoved as many barbies as we could in our schoolbags and let our barbies share communal accessories, ostracizing the girls who had 1 or 2 barbies.
(Oh no, my parents weren't generous with barbies, in case you were wondering. No, my collection was mostly resultant from generous curry birthday gifts. :D)
Anyway, really? You think you've stepped up a few more notches of "cool"ness?
Well, to each his own, I guess.
Anyway, I like people who do speak to me randomly and are able to meet my eyes and smile.
Get off your high horse? or actually stay there, because you unfogged my skewed vision just that little bit.
yes, that's right. Stay there. :) I've moved on.
OH interesting comment that struck me the other day;
(said to cookie by... i can't remember what I called her? was it turtle? I can't remember..)
"Cookie, you're weird, so you can be like that around guys. She's not, she has to be normal".
Actually, no, she didn't say that at all, that was my interpretation of what she said. :D
I have also been feeding my addiction to Dance Academy... -.- but I don't really see it as an obstacle to my education, but more a learning tool. xD
I've also grown unnaturally reliant on makeup.... Arrrrggghhh -.-
Nooo I want to be natural again!
Actually, no, I'm gonna start being natural again from next week. Face-wise, anyway. ;)
Coz really, who am I trying to impress? yeah... no one. -.-
What else to say? Now I'm just procrastinating coz i cbb going back to spesh homework.
I want to raise my kids in Italy :D
They're gonna be so intelligent.
I know I tell everyone this but did you know that by grade 5, Italian children have learnt everything that we learn here up till year 9? I think it makes more sense the way they do it there.... Middle school years are so bludgey here that we're not used to working hard at this point.
*I'm
Mamma mia -.-
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.