Hello and welcome to the crazy world of my brain.
Follow me if you like the way I think. ;) (that sounded sleazy, wasn't meant to be and I will just shut up now)
Sunday, April 29, 2012
I have problems D:
This is the point at which I should be much more panicked. On the verge of death. Well, no, because it wouldn't be helpful to die before my exams.
I have been doing not even bare minimum for my subjects. I am behind in everything and I can't actually remember how I got myself into this position. :( waaaaahhh.
I didn't get up as early as I wanted to this morning.
I am going to actually fail if I don't get my act together.
Now I need to finish my homework.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.