*Izzletay sitting at desk*
Mind: Hmm... I have nothing to do.
Brain: IDIOT! You have so much to do you don't know where to begin.
Mind: True. I should begin working after a youtube video.
Brain: IDIOT! This is why you're gonna fail health.
Mind: -.- Okay, I'll start working. What should I get started with?
Brain: Do your english.
Mind: But... it's not a priority.
Brain: Okay.... do your health.
Mind: There's sooooo much to get done....
Brain: Then do it!
Mind: I'm hungry.
Brain: Stop making excuses.
Mind: I'm tired - I think I should study when I have more iron in my body. Maybe I should be eating tofu or something.
Brain: you're wasting time. -.- Idiot.
Mind: You call me an idiot an awful lot.
Brain: Hey, you actually made an intelligent observation! Well done!
Mind: It's not very nice. -.-
Brain: Well you're not being very nice - I haven't been worked properly since year 10.
Mind: I've gotta catch up on glee!
Brain: Listen to me when I'm talking to you!
Mind: Okay, what should I do first?
Brain: do your chem coz you like chem.
Mind:.... I left chem at school.
Brain: idiot.
Mind: What did you say?
Brain: doesn't matter. Do your methods.
Mind: there's sooo much of it....
Oh wait, I just remembered I have my chem stuff!
Brain: Good, get to work.
Am I insane or what?
Don't answer.
And I actually plan to get a worthwhile score on this exam????
MY MIND IS AN IDIOT.
I'm gonna go do my chem now, then finish another practice exam. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.