Hello and welcome to the crazy world of my brain.
Follow me if you like the way I think. ;) (that sounded sleazy, wasn't meant to be and I will just shut up now)

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

my entries are getting fewer and fewer....

I'm supposed to be studying.
So instead, I am looking up American slang.
-.-


How to memorise crap?
1. Get out your material.
2. Read it out loud.
3. Write it without looking and try to remember as much as you can from what you read.
4. Look back at the material and speak out loud what you forgot to include.

Lol not proven effective but it sounds like it might work - gimme 30 min, i'm gonna go try it. XD

Before I leave, I'd just like to say,

Hi. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.