Hahahahaaaaa.
Apparently it will help with my english.
Every year before this year, i've been told to try to read classics but the only thing remotely classical I've read voluntarily would be... Those Enid Blyton books. :D
Anyway, so I've been trying to read Emma, by Jane Austen.
I start off reading about this girl and her father (pages and pages of endless description which I cbb with -.-) then finally it gets to the start of the actual story and my eyes are reading blankly while my brain's wondering what's for dinner.
Urrgh I can't do classics!
I read the same page over and over again but if I wasn't concentrating the first time, there's no use. -.-
BUT: Now I actually understand what they are saying. So I recommend to read classics, if your exhausted VCE brain is up to it. :D
Hahaaaa on the last english class of Unit 1, teacher made us set goals. Mine were something like:
1. Redo sacs
2. Write a practice english essay every 3 weeks
3. Read the book for reading and responding (that's what the text response section of VCE English is called) at least 6 times.
Hahahahhaaaaa xD
I can barely motiivate myself to finish it the first time.
Yayyy for success in unit 2! I'm gonna get far ;)
Nahhh i joke, I will do a lot this holiday.
Sorry for the borification entry ;D
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.