Hello and welcome to the crazy world of my brain.
Follow me if you like the way I think. ;) (that sounded sleazy, wasn't meant to be and I will just shut up now)

Monday, July 23, 2012

New shtuff......

My ballet teacher is half an hour out of Australia on the way to England right now.
:'(

Today I got up early to homework. I'm happy about that.
I need to isolate myself and study from this moment forth.
There is plenty of time to fluff about after i finish school.

I guess I'm in the mood to sit in a corner and sob my heart out.
But those things are best left in the past.... Which is probably why I don't have many tears left to indulge in for myself.

It's time to stop focussing on myself and look to my greater goal - to improve people's lives. The only way I will get there is through hard work.

Dancing... Maybe I might have to 'run' again. I guess it all depends.... On the new teacher. Maybe she will be even better. :)

I found my lj the other day. Hahaha, i wrote about how happy I was to get elected into troupes.
The irony.
However, now I am glad that all that had happened did actually happen.... It's saving me from the blow of experiences to come in life.

Oh, yeah, english.
I would say I have given up - if I was smarter, I would stop hoping for an A.
But of course, I'm not smart enough to do that. :)

3 comments:

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.