I used to not like being around people who are insecure.
Does that mean I'm totally self-assured?
No.......
I guess it's a hypocritical thought process again.
Hmm...
When I used to be around people who are insecure about themselves, I used to feel less secure about my own self. It's like.. it opened up the fears I had in my own mind; of being weak and small and vulnerable.
^
Well, that's a sign of insecurity for sure.
For sure? How can I be sure about anything?
What is there to be a sure about?
Eeeeesh I really overthink everything.
Well, anyways I think I have confidence in myself. :)
Having confidence in yourself empowers you to help others because you just know you can, people believe you can and then you really do make a difference.
Ignore the media,
Ignore the b*tch at school who snorts when you stumble past,
Ignore the evil teachers who make your life hell,
Ignore everything that tries to pull at your insecurity.
They think they see a little thread of your self-assurance that is asking to be unraveled.
BUT
You can show them otherwise,
That you're tough and no match for them.
I may be a "little person",
but I believe I have the mental strength to cope with.. stuff, so I can help others reach their aspirations and dreams,
I'm not really as self-assured as I seem,
But even if some days I have to feign my strength, I will push through.
And anything I'm capable of, you can do too.
<3
Do yourself a favour and be nice to yourself, don't judge yourself harshly; you owe yourself just that much.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.