OH man.
I must have been in a dam blonde charismatic teenager mood when I wrote the last entry.
What
the
hell.
AS IF
I dare to say that I don't like people who are insecure,
Don't listen to anyone who tells you that - they're just revealing their own insecurities to the world.
Seriously, I'm insecure.
I just try to be... secure. LOL.
Life is easier when you have faith in yourself. :)
Trust me! XD
I for one, am pissed off at my arrogance in the last entry. Yeah, I see the point I was trying to make but it came through in the most stupid way possible.
We are all freaking insecure at heart.
It's like how the b*tchiest girls are the ones who you hear saying,
"I hate b*tches".
Well, like it or not, we are all b*tches at heart.
Humans are imperfect.
There's really nothing in the life to be sure about.
Friends come and go,
People are born and die,
You're happy then you're sad then you're confused all over again.
and i'm screwed for my health sac tomorrow. :(
I'd better retire back into the lovely and oh-so-welcoming world of study.
Holy ghost, I am getting cocky. I need to get back down to earth.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.