Hello and welcome to the crazy world of my brain.
Follow me if you like the way I think. ;) (that sounded sleazy, wasn't meant to be and I will just shut up now)

Thursday, November 15, 2012

Ciao!

So yeah, i'm fairly well into my studies atm. :) well only probably because it's italian and i'll be happy with a 30 and still know I tried my best and not feel dumb LOL.

i just downloaded this blogger app on my ipad - don't know why I didn't earlier. Thing about is.. You can't attach photos or videos or anything. -.-

What else? I'm less than a week away from total freedom.... Which is why I need to study my butt off for italian so I don't have to live my holidays in regret.

Why did I choose year 11 and 12 to be a social nerd? Who knows, but i'm kind of glad I did. For the moment LOL.

Anyway so right now i'm feeling happy with my progress because I did 30 min of work LOL.

I can't wait for uni.

They will be the best years of my life. But from next thursday starts the best week of the whole year. No, month. XD YAYAYAY.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.