Hello and welcome to the crazy world of my brain.
Follow me if you like the way I think. ;) (that sounded sleazy, wasn't meant to be and I will just shut up now)

Friday, October 19, 2012

LAST FRIDAY OF SCHOOL EVER.......

So now we're officially into the sticky part of the year. or, well, when izzletay finally starts taking it seriously. ;)


So how have things been, izzle?

Eh.
^
says it all.

School is hard, motivation fluctuates, unfouetted is freedom and chocolate serves it's purpose.
mwahahahahhaa.

Except i've stopped eating chocolate and lollies... I'm not really all that fond of the mood lows and highs.
and anyone who's seen me in methods knows that i don't need lollies ;)

Today was quite good.
No I joke.

I am dead dead dead terrified of this oral to come.
Even though my friend has been preparing me quite well for it and I'm sure it won't be as bad as we're all building it up to be.
So I'm trying to chill.
It's not like it's an "i'll stand in front of you and lecture at you casually for 10 minutes" oral anyway.

It's more a "we, as examiners, have the liberty to ask you anything we can possibly think of on this topic you've probably studied out of a libretto of photocopied sources and after listening to all the possible generalisations you can ever make on immigrants".

Hmm.

Anyway, I was terrified today but now I think I'm okay.
I'm trying to imagine that I've already finished it.
You know when you have finished an oral and suddenly everything you were trying to cram completely clicks and you can recite it for fun?
No? Hahahaahaha yeah me neither ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.