-.-
I absolutely hate
that feeling,
of when you momentarily like someone you've convinced yourself you don't like.
You know what,
my expectations from my crushes are so much higher than my expectations of my friends;
-.-
Living in a fairytale-ish world, I guess.
In my head, where things are cutely imperfect and I like it that way. :)
That Dufus of mine who dnmed with me in the la trobe reading room last year,
he said that my expectations of guys were unrealistic.
He asked me what I wanted in a guy.
"I don't know, they have to be perfect. I'm fussy," I said. Or something with similar connotations, I guess.
He laughed coldly at me and said, "perfection doesn't exist!"
I think I probably scowled and replied something like, "not perfection, namely. Just... perfect in my eyes. Apparently I have distorted taste anyway"
*Nb: we all know I don't talk like this - I talk like a bit of a bimbo. But let's just saaaay if I spoke the way I wrote, I would say something like that.
"What's your idea of perfection? Oh let me guess. Muscles. Hot smile. Nice eyes. You girls are so superficial."
Then a year, Madge is telling cookie and I the same thing.
Truth is, I am superficial, let's admit it.
But as I've said before, I'm merely adapting to a conformist society... the sooner I find someone who accepts my weirdness, the more I will be able to be ... less conformist.
Meh. Let's declare it.
I'm a conformist.
(a conformist who is going to fail at life...... EPICALLY SINCE I'VE DONE NO HOMEWORK D: )
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.