So so so...
it is not uncommon knowledge that I suck at remembering 4 digit codes.
Actually, no, I just suck at remembering my bank pin. -.-
My first bank card - the pin was easy to remember.
But this one, it's pretty impossible.
Yesterday I went for lunch with a friend and we went to get lunch.
So I went and ordered this scrumptious looking pasta and gave her my card (coz I left my money at home - so typical, Izzletay.)
I tried my old pin like 5 times.
Then I realised I had a new card but I couldn't remember the order of the digits. :D
I knew my pin had a 4, 6 and 7 in it. But I wasn't sure which order.
I also knew one of the numbers was repeated.
Two digits next to each other weren't the same.
The pin had 4 numbers obviously. :D
That's the logic I went by.
After like 10 tries (plus the checkout girl looking at me like I'd obviously run off with my parent's card or something -.-), I finally gave up and walked away. Luckily for me, usually I have lunch alone, but since my friend was there, she gave me her chips (teenagers are broke hahaaa).
Anyways, now I've finally found my internet banking password and have logged in.
I'm trying to change my pin.
And failing.
There are two security questions I made up in June last year:
What is your favourite style of dance?
and
What is your prized possession?
Honestly. -.-
I made those up in year 10.
i have no idea what I typed for either of them.
so yeah, now it's not letting me in.
Dam bank, why do you have to be so secure?
I feel like I'm trying to hack my own bank account, which I am definitely. :D
If you guys have any ideas about what the answers to the questions are, please let me know.
I'm desperate!
UPDATE: it's all good i just figured out what the answers were. I am so random XD
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.