Hello and welcome to the crazy world of my brain.
Follow me if you like the way I think. ;) (that sounded sleazy, wasn't meant to be and I will just shut up now)

Saturday, September 3, 2011

Answers to the gradient test. :D

GO DO THE QUIZ FIRST, YEH? 
http://izzletayfouetted.blogspot.com/2011/08/qradient-test-xd.html




Then scroll down the page ONLY AFTER YOU DO THE TEST. then highlight everything with your mousy. :)






















-
-
-
-




you're cool. let's go! :)
*start highlighting from here -->* <3




This could be you:
               |
               |
               |
               |
You're so independent you're undefined.
Careful though, too much of a good thing can be a bad thing - if your confidence is set high,  you might fall from a greater height. NOT LITERALLY -.-


This could be you: 
                /
               /
              /
             /
It's alright to depend on people sometimes. :)




This could be you:


___________________________


Zero gradient = zero independence.
Wowwowowww... to love others, you need to love yourself first. :)


OBVIOUSLY  this quiz is just a bit of trivial fun and NOTHING MORE. It's all made-up crap from my head - i'm no pseudoscientist or psychologist. I'm not even a psychology student.. anymore. But I am a Chemistry student! What does that have to do with anything? Everything. If it wasn't for Chemistry in the world, none of us would be here.


Too far,   you just drained it. -.- 


Whatever, Sara.


But... Izzletay, I don't understand.  How do we calculate answers? :S

Ahhhh see, this is the part where I get to be brilliant. ;D

If I'd given you a quiz where it was like 1 point for a, 4 points for b, 2 points for c, etc, 
it would be inaccurate.

I mean, when are these things ever accurate?

So instead,
I have no right to judge you. :D

Judge yourselves. :D

-.- You're an idiot. 
And too lazy to make up a stupid numerical code.

:O Well... maybe. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.