Hello and welcome to the crazy world of my brain.
Follow me if you like the way I think. ;) (that sounded sleazy, wasn't meant to be and I will just shut up now)

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Saying things that I don't mean.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LdI13Ze8PzM

I'm over it.

-.-


I'm
exhausted.

I feel like a selfish git saying three "I" sentences in a row.

I don't want to lie anymore.

The word "love" is overused.
So is "hate".
So is "awkward" hahaa.

The XOs at the end of your text mean nothing.

Sometimes I say "i love you too" so automatically that I forget to feel it.

Sometimes I mean it more than the other person ever would.

Sometimes I'm fake.

Sometimes I act up myself (haahha cookie ;D)

Sometimes I'm mean without realising...

Sometimes I'm mean fullstop. :)

And then I'm ashamed or sad or want to slap myself for my ignorance of other people's feelings.


There are times when I call people "beautiful" and "gorgeous" and "lovely"
- I'm over that.

Not because I don't think all those things about them,
But because a majority of the time when people say it, it's for "show" purposes, if you know what I mean.
like coz they think it's cool or makes them more glamorous or whatever.

^
I was like that, I guess.
I think I've grown up a lot this year.

Patience is a freaking virtue. :D

Holding your tongue is cool when our corridor is a volcano waiting to erupt. ;)

All that stuff about teenagers not knowing who they are....

I think it's true.

We're all either trying to "be each other" -
or we're trying to follow the prescription of what can't be argued with - the media. Coz no matter how much people complain about how it ruins lives, is stupid, etc,

It pretty much has us in its back pocket without even trying. :)
It lives by feeding off our insecurities - and encouraging them.

You can try to argue but they have the louder voice.
You can try to say "big is beautiful" but it isn't coincidental that everything in a size 6 is skimpy and short and everything in a size 18 hangs loosely.
Even if we tried to stop conforming to the media,
they will always have the upper hand because they control us.

Anyway, especially when we're teenagers who are kind of.. like refugees...
Identity-less, not knowing where to seek comfort, ;)
The media find us as easy targets.

It's taught us to be insecure about ourselves.

I love you.
I say it coz I mean it.
I genuinely a feeling of burning warm energy for anyone reading this blog. :)
love is all you need. :)

Hmmm I think perhaps I should do my english oral on my hatred for the media. >:D
Thanks for taking my friends away.

NOTE: that song link I gave you; Christina Grimmie is an amazing young artist, take the time to youtube her! She doesn't need X-Factor to buy herself fame. :) I'm proud to say I've supported her since before she released her album. XD

3 comments:

  1. When I say I love you, I mean it.
    When I call you beautiful, I mean it.
    I don't care who sees or doesn't see.
    My 'xo' are real, well obviously not real real as I am not there actually giving you a kiss and a hug, bit I wish I were (sound like a pedo, lol jks, I am your lesbian-lover, as you know (: )
    You are amaaaaazing.
    Don't ever doubt that.
    I am so lucky to have you.
    Thank you for being in my life.
    I don't know how I got all deep and meaningful! (:

    Thanks for coming last night.
    I had an amaaaaazing time last night.

    I love you my admirable, adorable, alluring, amiable, attractive, beauteous, bewitching, captivating, comely, dainty, delectable, delicate, delicious, delightful, enchanting, engaging, enjoyable, exquisite, fair, good looking, graceful, gratifying, handsome, inspirational, knockout, lovesome, motivating, nice, picture, pleasant, pleasing, pretty, pulchritudinous, rare, scrumptious, splendid, stunning, sweet, winning, beautiful!

    xoxo
    xoxo
    xoxo
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. <3
    I love you, daniela
    and every word is meant :)
    and I'm really glad you enjoyed yourself last night, we were all so proud to have a champion as a best friend! :D
    xoxxoxxoxxoxxoxxoxxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. and LOL of course, no one but you could be my lesbian-lover ;P xoxxoxxo
    thanks heaps for all! :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.