Hello and welcome to the crazy world of my brain.
Follow me if you like the way I think. ;) (that sounded sleazy, wasn't meant to be and I will just shut up now)

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

I complain too much about society.

Today I want to do something a little different.
And I also need to stop linking this blog to people so they don't discover the crazy b*tch who lurks within bahhha ;D

So things that I love about society, or rather how it's evolved over the years. (I will try to list some things, because in all honesty I've never thought about this and perhaps I should appreciate it a little more {though I still reckon it's completely screwed and someone needs to start things over before it goes completely mad})
But I do love life (well... majority of the time) so there has to be something that stands out as making life worthwhile, right?

1. How being an individual is becoming the way to go and how we've evolved away from conservative cultures ... well hhahaa, of course the brown people still try to hold onto it. And sometimes I do think it's good ... otherwise we'd all be running around naked and mating left right and centre. How animalistic. :D [god help our kids.... supre` will probably stocking like... underwear in a few decades.]

2. How everyone (well,... in general, I guess) now aims for the betterment of society ;) (hahaa dramaqueen LOL) through conservation of resources.
I think it's brilliant how people are trying to conserve resources for future generations.. (I'm talking outside of coburg of course LOL).. but on a global level, it's great that even though we probably won't be alive when the effects really start to sink in, everyone makes great effort to save the environment. That's selflessness at it's best!

3. How equality in every way is also something that our society focuses on.
If we still lived in a "white" society... life would be so much different. Goes without saying and I feel like an idiot just saying it coz it's THAT OBVIOUS. Times have changed.. for the better.
It's actually the smartest way to go about things - have the brains (regardless of socioeconomic status, race and sexual orientation) inventing things and taking care of things. ;) I mean, I'm in no way a crazy brain (at all...  Meh i'm prob more a bimbo than a brain. JOKES i don't consider myself a total bimbo.. just slow and gullible at times.), but I trust brains to manage the  hard work for us.

^ note: I use the word "brain" to refer to a smaaaaaaaaarrrrt person.  :D

4. Being accepted. :)
Even if it means conforming, society in general is open to everyone. And I think it's cool. :)
No matter how much of an odd bod I am, I always feel like I belong (even if I don't necessarily want to). It's like a huuuuuge family! hahaha!

Hmm that's about all I can say - I feel like i'm overthinking crap. :D coz I'm awesome.

1 comment:

  1. Hahahahaaa. That made me laugh! (:
    I am so delayed.
    Catching up on all your posts right now!
    <3

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.